Happy Thanksgiving! I can’t believe Turkey day is upon us – my how time has flown. I cannot wait for turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and PUMPKIN PIE!
I know I am not alone in saying that I have plenty to be thankful for this year:
1. My amazing husband Tommy, who is incredibly hardworking, kind, and most importantly to me, so supportive of everything I do.
2. My sweet Violet who brings me so much joy.
3. My incredible parents and younger brother Marshall. I am so blessed to have you all in my life.
4. Having such sweet and caring in-laws in Maine.
5. A job that I love doing and am incredibly passionate about.
6. My amazing friends, near and far, who have enriched my life in ways they each could never know.
7. Having an amazing condo to call home in the District.
I’ll be back later this afternoon to display my food contributions for our Thanksgiving meal later today and to do a 5k Turkey Trot recap I am running this morning with my mom!