I know I have already shared my 2013 resolutions with you, this isn’t a repeat of that. This is simply a list of things that I would like to do in 2013. To me, resolutions are things that you want to accomplish and/or achieve because you personally feel like it will make you a better, more well-rounded person. The majority of things on this list won’t necessarily make me a better person, I just want to do them. 🙂
1. I want to host more dinner parties and invite more friends over for dinner this year, just because.
2. I want to host a brunch for several friends complete with a bagel bar and mimosa bar (and of course other brunchy things like quiche, fruit, eggs, bacon, etc).
3. I want to a host a couple of game nights with friends.
4. I want to take more weekend trips. Locales include the Inn at Perry Cabin, the Eastern Shore in general, Monticello, Landsdowne Resort, and the Homestead.
6. I want to plan a vacation, hopefully to one of these destinations.
7. I want to go to the Hirshhorn Museum – I think that’s the only Smithsonian museum I haven’t been to. Though I have walked through the sculpture garden several times.
8. I want to go see the MLK Memorial – no, I haven’t done this yet. I know it’s crazy.
I am sure this list will keep growing as 2013 continues on, but I figure it’s a good start!
What are some things you would like to do in 2013?