There are very few things that I hate in this world. One of them is rain. I just find it to be a pain and an inconvenience on so many levels.
It is rainy and cold in D.C. today.
I got to experience my first encounter with the rain earlier this morning when I was walking Violet before I left for work. I was determined not to let the weather put me in a bad mood, but surprisingly it didn’t take a lot of determination this time. (I will admit, even though I am known for my continuous cheery and optimistic disposition, if there is one thing that can zap that away for a bit, it’s rain).
Why, you ask? Because there a lot of things I am excited about for this impending weekend!
- I get to see my mom who has been in Pakistan for over a week for work.
- I get to celebrate a friend’s baby shower for her TWIN boys.
- I am going to test out my new foam roller sometime this weekend.
- I will be trying a new restaurant for D.C.’s Restaurant Week. Lookout for a post next week about it!
- I plan on taste-testing different race fuel food during my 7 mile run on Sunday.
- I am treating myself to a massage after my 7 mile run on Sunday.
5:30pm, are you here yet? 🙂
What are you excited about for the weekend?