1) Tommy, Violet and I went to Great Falls Park in Virginia this past Sunday. It was a perfect morning for a little hiking with our baby. 🙂 If we had had more time here, I would have packed a picnic lunch for us to enjoy as there were tons of picnic tables throughout the park’s trails. Next time!
2) Later on Sunday Tommy and I went to watch the Nationals beat the Minnesota Twins, and boy did they (7-0)! It was also really hot and very humid. Nothing a strawberry shake from Shake Shack can’t fix!
3) I am in dire need of a haircut, manicure and pedicure…
4) I made another orzo recipe, spinach orzo salad from Self Magazine. It was soooo delicious and sooo easy to make. I definitely recommend making this sometime. Not only is it great for BBQs, dinner parties, or lunches, but it has been perfect for lunch and dinner the past several nights for Tommy and me.
Here is the link to the recipe.
5) It’s hard to believe that today marks my halfway point in training for the Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon! July 21st will be here before you know it!