Today feels like a “list” day 🙂
1) Still refusing to believe my Wine Country/San Francisco trip is over.
2) I saw the movie The Way Way Back with Steve Carrell, Allison Janney, and Toni Collette last Friday. I really liked it. While there was some good humor throughout the movie, I liked the serious issues the movie also dealt with.
3) Recently, I had a work team lunch at Boqueria near Dupont Circle. I have no idea why I had never eaten here before, particularly since it is so close to my office. The food was really good and their seasonal Peach Sangria, there are no words. I am in the process of scheduling a happy hour there in the next couple of weeks. 🙂
4) Today marked my first run I have done since the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country half marathon on July 21st. (I let myself rest for a week without working out before exercising on the recumbent bike, the eliptical, yoga, and other group fitness classes). It felt good to get my legs running again. And my arms moving since I was still so sore from a body pump class I took with a friend the night before. I decided to join a fitness challenge that a bunch of my co-workers are doing (for a cash prize) so I definitely plan on upping my game with my workouts!
5) Tommy and I are off to Belize next week. Cannot wait.
7) Looking forward to the weekend. Per the usual, it’s looking like a busy one, but hopefully I’ll find some time to sleep, read the newspaper or just be. 🙂
Hope everyone has a great weekend!