1) My delicious (small) pizza at Matchbox last Friday night.
2) Big shout-out to my friend Miki for making the most delicious lemon bars I have tasted! (Her husband brought some in that Miki had made for various co-workers today. I promptly ate two bars from my Tupperware and then shared the wealth with a couple of co-workers! Tommy is on this “no sugar for the month of August kick” so I didn’t want to bring any home to tempt him.) 🙂
3) Tommy and I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday evening at Sonoma when we popped in for a couple of drinks.
4) I have the Nats game on (they are playing against the Braves). LET’S GO NATS!
5) When I was doing some Belize research, I found this website. Yoga in Belize? I think so!
When you are in vacation do you like to work out or do you prefer to take a vacation from working out?