1) Tommy and I went to a yoga class Monday morning at BB Flow. We took a beginner’s class for Tommy’s benefit and we both (especially Tommy!) really enjoyed it. If we had had more time we would have definitely taken more classes here.
2) At the persuasion/persistence of our yoga instructor, Agnes, and a fellow yoga companion we headed over to Maya Bistro at the Maya Hotel for brunch. (We were originally going to go there for our last dinner as I had read incredible reviews of this restaurant, but we were assured it was more than worth it to go twice in one day). This was the BEST place we ate at on our vacation. No joke. Rumfish and Vino came in second, but kind of by a long shot. Brunch was beyond delicious.
3) After brunch we headed back to Singing Sands Inn to partake in our last full day of being able to swim in the pool and layout on the pier.
4) Pretty soon it was back to Maya Bistro for dinner!
I also may have had two glasses of yummy white wine to compliment the appetizer and my entree of choice. 🙂
Funny note, we ran into our yoga instructor Agnes at dinner! She had mentioned she and her husband were contemplating bringing their guests to Maya Bistro earlier that morning because it was so wonderful.
5) We were so glad to end our vacation on a high note with this awesome meal, but part of us wished we had come here earlier as we both thought the food was the best prepared and best bang for your buck. The restaurant’s ambiance and service were amazing too. On the brighter side, we were able to try out many different places on our trip which was great too!
After dessert we rolled on out of the restaurant as we still had a lot of packing to do. We were also planning on going to bed earlier than usual as we had to get up at 4:45am the next day to make our way back to D.C.