1) On Friday night Tommy and I finally tried out District Taco in our neighborhood. Yum-o!
2) Remember my office’s workout challenge? Yours truly was one of the ten winners! I won a nice sum of cash and a “medal”!
3) On Sunday night, Christina (my friend visiting from Dallas) and I decided to stay in. We cooked dinner and watched the Dallas Cowboys get spanked by the New Orleans Saints. Le sigh. Dinner was delicious though! We made Paleo Butternut Squash Lasagna.
4) Last night in keeping with the fall theme, I whipped up a couple loaves of pumpkin bread using this recipe.
5) I am debating whether or not to do the 5k Turkey Trot again this Thanksgiving Day. I asked Tommy if he’d run it with me, but his reaction has been less than solid…