1) I am so excited for Thanksgiving! My office had a Thanksgiving potluck lunch yesterday and this definitely got me pumped for the real deal this Thursday.
If that weren’t enough, we’re doing an organization-wide thank-a-thon today thanking all of our supporters nationwide to tie in with the spirit of Thanksgiving.
2) Yay for baby showers. Here is a picture of my friend Byrd’s shower from this weekend. She got so many adorable gifts. 🙂
3) You know what they say, you can the girl out of Texas, but you can’t take Texas out of the girl. I made my way back to Mi Cocina for a friend’s birthday last week.
4) Who is ready to get their Black Friday shopping on?! As you all know, I love this day.
5) It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Photo of Union Station in D.C. I had to go to NYC for work last Friday and came back home late Friday night.