Things I have learned since moving to Chesapeake Beach (or more accurately moving from a one-bedroom condo to a house).
1) It is a lot easier to warm up (via a heater) a condo in the winter than a house. Even with the heat on I have been freezing all day today in this house.
2) Not having cable or Internet yet is strange. Good thing I had work and unpacking to distract me today…otherwise I may have gone totally insane. 😉
3) It is SO nice to be able to walk out my front door to walk Ms. V than walk down thirteen flights of stairs before exiting my condo building.
4) My new town and neighborhood LOVES Christmas. (YAY!)
5) Even though I am so thrilled and excited about my new house and town I did have a moment last night when I thought “it is so weird to not be in D.C. right now”.