Happy Christmas Eve!
1) Last week my work team and I did a Secret Santa – so fun! We all took turns guessing who we thought each of our Secret Santa’s were over eggnog, sparkling apple cider and delicious treats.
2) On Saturday several friends and I got together to make gingerbread houses. There was also some serious noshing and drinking of mulled wine. 🙂
3) My brother is here for Christmas from Atlanta for a few days. Let the CRAZINESS begin!
4) I went to a holiday bake sale for work on Sunday. One of my donor’s kid’s put on a bake sale to benefit the nonprofit I work at. So moving and inspirational.
5) I am really loving our first Christmas in our new house. Even though we just officially moved in this past Monday with the help of my mom, Tommy, and my brother Marshall our house is pretty decorated for the holidays and we have a beautiful Christmas tree set up in our family room. Love this time of year!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day tomorrow. 🙂