Happy New Year’s Eve everyone! Tommy, I and company spent the day skiing and snowboarding at Bryce Resort in Virginia. More about this tomorrow!
Now we’re all relaxing and getting ready for our big night out so I thought I’d pop in to say hello. 🙂
1) After our big feast on Christmas Day our guests played several rounds of Apples to Apples.
2) Hoping my fortune last week means several friends that moved from D.C. may be moving back soon!
3) I made homemade pizzas last Saturday for a friend that was coming over to see our new house. After we ate lunch and caught up for a bit at home, Tommy, our friend Dan, and I decided to try another local spot. We got a few beers at Abner’s Crabhouse. The restaurant and bar seemed pretty bare bones but I’m willing to bet the food is delicious since it’s right on the water.
4) My yummy lunch at Saigon Saigon last week. Tommy, my mom, and I took my brother Marshall there on his last day in DC.
5) Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year’s!