1) It is FREEZING in D.C. I know I said I prefer to run outside rather than inside, but I think -8 degrees is a little much. Yours truly was on a treadmill this morning at Vida.
2) This past weekend Tommy and I tried out a local spot for coffee and breakfast on-the-go, Sweet Sue’s. It was good! We will be going there very often. I ordered a soy hazelnut latte, while Tommy got an iced coffee. He decided to try the cinnamon bun while I tried the chocolate and almond scone. (Sadly no pics).
3) Who is excited for the upcoming Winter Olympics!!! I am. 🙂
4) Tommy and I are in the midst of planning our housewarming party – which of course excites the hostess in me. 🙂 One thing I know we’ll definitely have? A Bloody Mary bar!
5) Some “we own a house now” responsibilities/priorities on my list to do with the hubby? Buy a washer and dryer and attend our first HOA meeting tonight.