1) I had a college alumni event at the Carnegie Institute for Science last week. It certainly brought back memories since that’s where Tommy and I got married on October 21, 2011!
2) On Saturday my mom and I tested out the Swedish massages Barefoot Holistic does. They were running a March Madness deal on massages and facials so we thought we’d partake in a little massage discount action. We weren’t disappointed! We both couldn’t put our finger on it, but the way each of our massage therapists did our massages was a little different than what we’ve had done before. Maybe it was technique or pace. Either way, I at least snoozed a little during the massage so there were no complaints from me. 🙂
3) I am totally loving this season with Dancing with the Stars.
4) There is a new delicious Italian restaurant in D.C. I MUST try: Lupo Verde.
5) Easter is quickly approaching – which means back to shopping at JCrew soon! 😉