1) Thoughts and prayers to all my in-laws and their loved ones. Tommy’s dad passed away on Sunday night. He is finally at peace and is at rest.
2) Tommy and I met our friends Allison and George for dinner at a cute little local Italian joint, La Bella Italia, near our house last night. It was nice!
3) Very excited to be heading to Dallas for Memorial Day weekend! We have a wedding to attend and plan on visiting friends and family. Should be a jam-packed weekend. 🙂
4) Half-marathon training is going strong. Tommy and I ran 4 miles along the beach and boardwalk before I headed to work. It was so beautiful and peaceful by the water. I’m due for a new pair of running shoes and plan on picking some up at Pacers after work.
5) Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) Nerd Alert: I can’t decide if I want Meryl or Candace to win…#Mayaproblems
Hope you have a wonderful day.