1) Tommy and I had the honor of attending the world premiere of “Mudbloods” at the AFI Film Festival on Saturday. My best friend Sarah’s boyfriend wrote and produced the documentary. It officially comes out in October. GO SEE IT! For more information on this movie go here.
2) Below is a typical “Maya and Sarah” interaction. We had just finished a delicious ramen dinner at Daikaya on Saturday night.
3) I am getting super excited about my upcoming Napa, Sonoma, and San Francisco trip next month. And of course this excitement just wants me to shop, shop, shop for all kinds of fun things to bring on this said trip. Discipline Maya…Discipline.
4) Check out my cute, new business card holder I bought for the office!
5) Hopefully the U.S. men’s soccer team can either draw or win its match against Germany on Thursday. Their game against Portugal was so deflating. Tommy and I had invited several people to come watch the game with us at a bar in Gallery Place on Sunday and suffice to say it DID NOT end the way we wanted it to…
Have a great rest of the day!