Hello and good afternoon! Today has been a day folks…all good things, just busy at work.
This week’s Tuesday Tidbits is a bit of playing catch-up (moments that piled up as I was writing about my trip out West for several days) and a few current things. Enjoy!
1) A couple of Saturdays ago a few friends came over to enjoy a day at our neighborhood beach and to spend time at our house catching up. I made sure a spread was waiting for them after their sun and beach time. 🙂
2) The following Saturday my mom, my high school best friend’s mom, Tommy, and I enjoyed a delicious brunch at Founding Farmers before heading to catch the matinee performance of the Lion King at the Kennedy Center. It was the first time for everyone to see the musical. It was soooo good!
3) Enjoying Sunday evening vino at Open City in Woodley Park.
4) This past Saturday Tommy, my mom, our friends George & Allison, and their kids enjoyed a delicious seafood dinner at Edgewater Restaurant in Edgewater, Maryland.
5) And just last night Tommy and I had a superb dinner at Rural Society for Restaurant Week. Tommy rarely says this whenever we leave restaurants but as we were driving away he bids farewell by saying “we’ll be seeing you again Rural Society”!
Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far!