Today began with a nice eliptical workout (my arms were still burning from my workout on Monday), followed by a delicious breakfast courtesy of my mom. 🙂 Some days when I workout at my condo, I’ll shower and get ready at my mom’s place. On to this week’s “Tuesday Tidbits”.
1) The Vida Fitness at Navy Yard is soooo close to opening I can feel it. The latest gym locale is having a Grand Opening Party on Saturday, October 18th with complimentary food and drinks and a chance to walk around the new gym. I cannot wait!
2) I am starting to think of 3rd wedding anniversary ideas for Tommy. The traditional 3rd year gift is leather. Any suggestions?!
3) Several weeks ago Tommy and I went to dinner at Carmines with a group of friends. Naturally the table decided to order desserts and I thought the two we ordered were SO picture-worthy.
4) I am hoping to see Evita at the Kennedy Center when it comes to D.C.
5) Tommy taught Violet a new trick yesterday. She can now sit and shake, together and independently. We are so proud. 🙂
Have a great rest of the day!