Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you all had a good weekend. Tommy and I had a great weekend trip to Dallas first and foremost to see two of our dear friends get married, but it was also a good opportunity to see some of my best friends from college. 🙂
Places we ate at this weekend
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill – haha you read that right. Tommy and I had every intention of going back to True Food Kitchen for lunch on Friday, but as we passed the Macaroni Grill after collecting our rental car at the airport we had to follow our stomachs…
- San Salvaje – more in line with what you were thinking? We ate here for dinner on Friday night with two of my closest friends Katie, Elaine, and their husbands. This is one of Stephen Pyles’ restaurants and is described as serving up Latin American cuisine. All the things Katie and I ordered to share were delicious – except Ava didn’t seem to think so. I couldn’t eat as much as I wanted to unfortunately.
- Crossroads Diner – we met my Aunt Jackie for brunch here on Saturday. Tommy and I loved this place – great ambiance (chill and Christmas-festive and had delicious diner-esque food!)
Things we did this weekend
- After lunch at the Macaroni Grill on Friday we met my friend Lauren and her two adorable sons for a quick coffee date at Starbucks.
- On Friday night after dinner we drove through a really wealthy and beautiful neighborhood of Dallas to look at all the holiday decorated and lit mansions.
- Attended a wonderful wedding! Here are some pics of the big day and night. The wedding was in McKinney at the Grand Hotel. McKinney is about 30 minutes or so out of Dallas. The theme of the wedding was Winter Wonderland.
Allison and George: thank you for letting us share your special day with you. We had so much fun and were so honored to be there!
Elaine and Ian: thanks for being such wonderful hosts as always! (We stayed in their guest room and had amazing hospitable service the entire weekend).
Have a great night!