1) A funny sign I saw at the Istanbul airport over Thanksgiving break.
2) I’m getting very excited about having some much-needed time off for the holidays! I have some fun brunches planned with people and some equally fun house projects and other to-dos ready to tackle during this time. 🙂
3) I enjoyed a lovely pre-Christmas dinner with my friend Katie at Le Diplomat last night. Loved their Christmas decorations!
4) Tommy and I settled on a place for our Babymoon! Cannot wait.
5) Still not sure how I missed that the third season of Homeland has been on all this time (and that the season finale was this past Sunday no less). Looks like I can add “catch up on Homeland” to my list of things to do on my vacation!