1) Tommy and I have a VERY important birthday party to attend this coming Sunday – our sweet friends, Byrd and Patty’s, daughter Isabella’s first birthday party. Even though I will be dealing with this personally next year with Ava, I am kind of at a loss at what our present should be to Isabella. Anyone have any ideas?!
2) On a related front (babies/kids) I am slightly annoyed that Buy Buy Baby and Beth Bath & Beyond’s 20% coupons they mail out all the time are only valid IN-store use only. How inconvenient! I was hoping to buy Ava’s bassinet using a said coupon last night, but couldn’t. Now I have to trek all the way to the store. GRRR. Sidebar: did you know that you can use Bed Bath & Beyond coupons at Buy Buy Baby because they are owned by the same company? Things you learn once you are pregnant, lol.
3) For book club this month we read, Peace Like a River, by Leif Enger. I didn’t love the book, but you might (as did everyone else in my book club!)
4) I am in the midst of helping co-plan/co-host another bridal shower. If you have any non-cheesy game suggestions shoot them my way!
5) This looks like a fun event to go to in D.C. this coming weekend.
Have a great evening!