Happy Tuesday morning!
1) This weekend Tommy built Ava’s first piece of furniture for her nursery!
2) I was in New York City on Friday for a breakfast event and stopped at the Breslin for lunch with some of my New York colleagues.
3) One of my New York colleagues – who unfortunately couldn’t join us for lunch – introduced me to a cool new traveling app, Hotel Tonight. This app allows you to book hotel rooms at the last minute for amazing deals (night of or next night). This is how I found my hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Central, for $122 (TOTAL) on Thursday night. I plan on using this app again to book some deals. You can download the app off iTunes.
4) I met my friend Carolyn for lunch in Georgetown at Paul on Sunday after a massage. I ordered an old favorite, the Sandwich Mixte – with ham, Emmental cheese, butter on baguette + a side of greens.
5) Valentine’s Day is coming up this Saturday – any special plans out there??? 🙂
Hope you have a great day!