Happy rainy, dreary Tuesday folks! (If you are in the DMV area). Oh well, I guess April showers bring May flowers right? 🙂
1) I got a much needed pedicure after work on Friday. The last time I got a professional pedicure was last November. Yep – that is correct. Needless to say I enjoyed every minute of it!
2) On Saturday morning we took Ms. V. to the vet for her annual check-up. Everything was A-OK!
3) That evening, Tommy and I met up with several of our friends for dinner at Bonchon at the Navy Yard and then most of us went to see Furious 7 afterward. While the movie was insanely ridiculous in terms of being realistic it was fun and entertaining – and yes, I teared up at the end with the Paul Walker tribute they did.
4) On Sunday, I treated Ava’s D.C. Shower co-hosts to a thank-you brunch at Belga Cafe. The food, company, and weather were incredible. In fact my mom, my friend Liz and her sweet daughter, Leah, and I walked around Eastern Market before brunch to enjoy the weather a little more. I also wanted to buy an engagement/housewarming gift for my friends Arlene and Seyla.
5) Yesterday and today my office had our No Kid Hungry Summit for our biggest advocates and supporters. Today we stormed Capitol Hill to talk to various congressional offices about child hunger. We had a kick-off breakfast in the Cannon House Office Building before our Hill meetings began.
Hope you have a great evening!