Happy Friday folks! Hope you all have some fun plans for this weekend. Some of our plans include visiting a brewery with a good friend of ours, taking care of some things around the house, going to a farmer’s market, and getting a good yoga session in. 🙂
Last weekend, Miss Ava had two very special guests that came to see her – Grammy Comeau and Auntie Christy!
In addition to lots of snuggles, laughs, and good times spent on the porch drinking coffee and wine, and enjoying each other’s company, we had a blast taking our special ladies around our new neighborhood!
- Unfortunately since I was working from home on Friday I couldn’t join everyone for lunch, but I suggested they go to Del Ray Cafe and everyone just loved it. Win!
- On Friday night we ate dinner in Old Town Alexandria at the Fish Market. I ordered their special pasta of the night (a slightly creamy scallop pasta) which was heavenly.
- For dessert we went just next door for some ice cream at Pop’s Ice Cream.
- For Saturday brunch we tried Southside 815.
- And later that day, I treated Christy to a lovely visit of our neighborhood Trader Joe’s store so we could buy items for our cookout we were hosting that night for everyone + my friend Carolyn.
Thanks so much for visiting Grammy and Auntie Christy. We can’t wait to see you both and the entire Comeau clan in Maine for Thanksgiving!