- Violet’s most favorite baby-sitter (and our friend) Christina came over to visit on Saturday morning. She will be watching our fur baby when we head to Maine for Thanksgiving next month so we thought it would be a good idea for her to come over to get acquainted with our new house and to delightfully surprise Violet – which she did!
- Tommy and my 4-year wedding anniversary is tomorrow! To celebrate we are going here for dinner. CAN.NOT.WAIT.
- You may remember that I tried a few classes at Mind the Mat before. Well I liked these classes so much, I decided to get a monthly membership with the studio!
- Have you ever heard of Friendsgiving? This year, Tommy and I are hosting a Friendsgiving the weekend before Thanksgiving to benefit No Kid Hungry. Not going to lie – I’m pretty excited about this!
- Tickets are booked for Miami! Tommy and I will be taking our first (weekend) trip away from Ava next month to attend the wedding of two dear friends of ours – Lindsay and Mario. Lena and her mom will be staying with Ava. Hopefully everyone involved will come out alive. 😉
Hope you have a great day!