Hello! It’s been awhile I, apologize. Lets try and play catch up with a list shall we?
- I still need to recap Tommy and my Miami weekend from a few weeks ago + another wedding we attended in D.C. that same weekend!
- My “cook a crock pot meal a week” is still happening. I made these potatoes a couple of weeks ago.
- On Veteran’s Day Lena, my mom, Ava and I took a trip to the National Zoo.
4. It was my mom’s birthday a couple weeks ago and to celebrate we took a day trip to Fredrick, Maryland. We began the day with Afternoon Tea at Cafe Anglais, which was lovely. After tea we shopped around downtown for a couple of hours. Before we drove home we stopped at Cafe Nola for some caffeinated beverages. What a good decision!
5. Before we began our drive to Fredrick, Tommy, Violet, Ava, and I went on a family jog in the morning. It was the first time we took Ava out for a jog in the jogging stroller (it is advised to wait until a baby is at least 6 months old to take them running). It was so much fun and all members were happy to partake in the outing. Violet demonstrated a level of energy and endurance that we had never seen before and Ava promptly took a 2-hour nap after we came home from the run.
6. I went to a Soul Cycle class the following day with my fellow SMU alumni. (Soul Cycle had reached out to me a couple months earlier asking if I’d like to coordinate a free ride for folks from my Alma Mater. Um yes please!)
7. Tommy and I enjoyed another “Ava-free” night out last week (thanks mom!) We went to Rasika for our friend Allison’s birthday.
8. Tommy and I hosted a Friendsgiving to Benefit No Kid Hungry on Saturday. Recap coming soon!
So now we’re quasi caught up! Hope you have a great rest of the day.