I know, I know, it’s been awhile. I apologize – life (work and personal) just got crazy and something had to slip by the wayside momentarily during the holidays.
I know I have a lot to (try to) recap and I will do my best. However today’s post will be simple and current – my thoughts/hopes/resolutions for the new year. Today is extra special, not only is it the first day of 2016, it is also Ava’s 8-month birthday!
- Stay healthy by maintaining a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
- Be better at saving and budgeting my finances.
- Be present and in the moment for everything in my life – especially when it comes to Ava.
- Listen more and be more empathetic towards people and situations.
- Read more (novels and the Washington Post on the weekends). Ever since I had Ava my much-loved reading time has diminished…
Hope you have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!