- December 1 was a big day for us – it was Ava’s 7 month birthday, one of my best friend’s, Sarah’s, birthday, and Lena’s “Bottles” birthday!
2. Tommy and I enjoyed a “glam night-out” for his company’s holiday party.
3. I found this really interesting and timely.
4. The time sadly came to say farewell to Lena “Bottles”. After 6 glorious months of her living with us, helping us take care of Ava, and essentially becoming part of the family (physically), our time with her drew to a close. Both Tommy and I are so thankful that she agreed to leave LA and live with us in the DMV for a bit. We had some good times!
5. Ava turned 8 months over the weekend!
What I wrote on this day in 2015.
Hope you have a great night!