Your Tuesday Tidbits is back! Lets get right to it.
- I am in the market for a new blush (the current one I’m using is almost out). At the suggestion of a couple people I’m trying out Beauty Counter’s blush. Yesterday I ordered the Color Sweep Brush Duo Tawny/Whisper. I’m sure I’ll love it!
- On Saturday night Tommy and I had a wedding to go to at The Winery at Bull Run. We had never been to this winery, or heard of it. Guess we have another place to go one weekend!
- The next day, Tommy, Ava, my mom, and I decided to go visit another winery, Stone Tower Winery! We all partook (well, except Ava) in a tasting. Afterward, we all hung around for a couple of hours in the Harvest Barn (the family and pet friendly part of the winery). As a little present for my mom, I bought her a bottle of the Chardonnay she surprisingly liked when she tried it during the tasting.
- Tis the season for bridal shower and baby shower planning! First up, my mom and I are throwing my friend Arlene a bridal shower in June. The three of us met up on Friday night at Scarlet Oak, a restaurant in Navy Yard, to start planning.
- One of the latest signs that our little Ava is growing up? She’s now starting to eat actual solid food. This past weekend she tried (smashed) blueberries and pancakes!
Have a great rest of the day!
What I wrote on this day in 2015.