1) My friend Katie and I attended the Bitches Who Brunch event at Rent the Runway in Georgetown last Wednesday. It was essentially an evening reception where people could mix & mingle, sip on champagne & nibble on macaroons, and browse the selection at the brick and mortar shop, while also chatting with the “in-the-know” brunch bloggers. Birchbox was also there allowing people to put together a box of various beauty product samples for $15. We had a good time and headed to Pizza Paradiso for wine and pizza after. 😊
2) Pampered Mommy Box. I think this is a fantastic idea and plan on gifting this to many soon-to-be mommies!
3) 12 Interview Questions You Should Know by Heart.
4) It’s (kiddie) birthday season. This past Saturday we attended a 4-year olds birthday party. It was our friends from Cairo son’s birthday, Justinian. This coming Sunday we have Leah’s party (turning 3), the next weekend Cameron’s big day (turning 1!)’ then Ava’s big birthday the next Saturday and then Addie’s first birthday the Saturday after that. WHEW!
5) The Washington Capitals are in the play-offs again this year! Tommy and I have a date night this Saturday to go see Game 2 against the Philadelphia Flyers. BRING IT!
Have a great Tuesday!