Well, the big weekend is upon us – Ava’s big 1st Birthday Weekend. Still can’t believe we’ll be celebrating her birthday tomorrow (with a party) and then on Sunday (her actual birthday).
I spent some time decorating the house and getting a few things together so I won’t have to do too much tomorrow. You may remember that the party is a bumblebee themed party.
In about an hour or so Tommy’s mom and older sister will be arriving. They are coming from Maine to spend Ava’s big day(s) with her!
If you’ve been reading this blog for awhile, you know we are no strangers to hosting people at our house, however being the Fixer Upper super fan that I am, I also follow their blog and was inspired by this specific post to put together a cute, inviting guest tray with goodies for this weekend’s visitors. Not going to lie, I had fun buying things for this arrangement. I hope Mama Comeau and Christy like it!
- Vanity Mirror
- Little beauty set that includes a nail clipper, filing board, and q-tips
- Water and two drinking glasses
- An extra toothbrush and toothpaste, just in case
- L’occitane shampoo, conditioner, body gel and lotion
- Caramel popcorn – something to snack on
- Green Tea Mints
- A cute decorative coffee jar
What would you include in your guest tray for visitors?