Good morning and happy Tuesday!
Hoping you all had a wonderful holiday weekend spent with friends and/or family reflecting on your fortunes and blessings, and honoring those that have fallen to give us our greatest fortune and blessing, freedom.
Our little family spent lots of quality time together that included a neighborhood BBQ, a hike, and some swing time!
- My mom and I decided to go to Bombay Curry Company in Del Ray for lunch on Friday. This restaurant has been a neighborhood favorite for over 20 years and it was easy to see why. The restaurant is small, but inviting, and the food we ordered was quite good. The prices are also spot-on (read: very reasonable).
- Tommy and V went for a hike around Mount Vernon on Sunday morning.
- I made this simple, delicious, and refreshing cucumber salad for a BBQ this weekend.
- Interesting article: Wine Headache? Chances Are It’s Not the Sulfites
- As you might have seen on Instagram (mayapapaya612), Ava had some swinging fun on Saturday afternoon – so much so, we decided to go swinging at a different park again yesterday!
Hope you have a great day!
What I wrote on this day in 2013.