Morning! Here is your weekly Tuesday Tidbits.
- I am really loving the Shoptgar app. It allows you to save any fashion item from a website and it’ll alert you when the item is on sale, low in stock, or back in stock. Amazing!
- Trusty handy travel advice on your rights as a traveler.
- I’ve been putting the final touches on Ava’s baby book this past week. While I did a pretty good job jotting down monthly notes of all her milestones and progress as it generally happened, I waited to add pictures so I could buy them all in one bulk and go to town arranging them chronologically. Can’t wait to see the final product!
4. As I type the blog is currently undergoing a redesign and update. I am working with a web developer I found on Etsy – who is so far amazing – and I’m super excited to show you all the final renewed product once it’s ready to go live!
5. Sounds cheesy, but definitely apropos for some of the things happening in my life right now – be thankful for what you have, cherish your loved ones (spouses, kids), and remember there is usually a rainbow after a rain shower or thunderstorm.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
What I wrote on this day in 2013.