1) Today finally feels like fall! High 60s right now, but mid 50s this morning which is why I decided to bust out the boots. It was time!
2) Tommy and I went to our friends ,Allison and George’s, engagement party on Saturday. We had so much fun! It was on a rooftop and the weather was perfect.
Here is a picture of the engagement gift we gave them, inspiration drawn from Pinterest of course.
Here is another picture of the Capitol from their rooftop.
3) I recently bought this work bag from JCrew on SUPER sale and I love, love, love it.
4) In addition to making homemade apple pie, I plan on also making these. Crockpot recipes for the win!
5) Tommy and I desperately need to catch up on this season’s episodes of Homeland! We haven’t even seen the premiere yet.